PRODUCT NAME: Jointfol Plus Capsules
Pack Size: 10 Capsules
Jointfol Plus Capsules is a nutrition supplement which treats low red blood cell count. It provides energy, prevent or treat a certain nerve disorder and helps to stay fit and healthy.
Composition: It contains Methylcobalamin, Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine HCl & Alpha Lipoic Acid
Role of key ingredients:
- Methylcobalamin is a form of vitamin B12 that is used to treat pernicious anaemia, a type of anaemia resulting from vitamin B12 deficiency. Methylcobalamin also increases physical energy, encourages detoxification, supports brain and nerve health, and neutralizes homocysteine.
- Folic Acid: It is vital for making red blood cells, as well as the synthesis and repair of DNA and RNA. Folic acid is essential for women who are pregnant. Vitamin B-9 includes both folate and folic acid and is important for several functions in the body.
- Thiamine Mononitrate: In Jointfol Plus Capsules, It is important in the breakdown of carbohydrates from foods into products needed by the body.
- Pyridoxine HCL: It is needed to maintain the health of nerves, skin, and red blood cells. Pyridoxine has been used to prevent a certain nerve disorder (peripheral neuropathy) caused by certain medications.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: alpha-lipoic acid supplements may enhance the body’s ability to use its own insulin to lower blood sugar in people with type 2diabetes. ALA may help reduce the symptoms of peripheral neuropathy nerve damage that can be caused by diabetes.
We Have Complete Range of Health Supplements.
Use Under Medical Supervision