It moves down the digestive system and makes the stools softer by increasing their water content.
Husky Isabgol Powder contains : Ispaghulla husk powder, Nimbu satwa, and Sarijka kshar as major ingredients.
Role of active ingredients:
– Ispaghulla husk powder (Psyllium husk): Contains dietary fiber, which when mixed with water forms a gel-like mass that works as a mild laxative and is used to treat constipation. It moves down the digestive system and makes the stools softer by increasing their water content.
– Nimbu satwa (Citric acid): Useful in digestive disorders
– Sarijka kshar (Sodium bicarbonate): Used for the treatment of intestinal gas, heartburn and other digestion related complications
Directions for use:
– One teaspoonful once or twice daily along with plenty of water
– Or as directed by the physician.
Chronic constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, hypercholesteremia & obesity.
Use Under Medical Supervision