PRODUCT NAME: Iobet 0.5% Eye Drops 5ml
PACK SIZE: 5ml Net Wet.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Iobet 0.5% Eye Drops 5ml is a medicine used to treat elevated intraocular pressure (high pressure inside the eye) in people with ocular hypertension and certain types of glaucoma. It lowers the pressure in the eye by decreasing the production of fluid and reduces the risk of vision loss.
- Iobet Eye Drop belongs to a group of medicines called beta-blockers.
- It reduces pressure in the eyes (ocular hypertension) that can lead to an illness called glaucoma.
- Iobet Eye Drop helps reduce pressure in your eyes.
- It increases the flow of fluid from inside the eye into the bloodstream thereby lowering the increased eye pressure.
DIRECTION TO USE:
- Hold the dropper close to the eye without touching it.
- Gently squeeze the dropper and place the medicine inside the lower eyelid.
- Wipe off extra liquid.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep it away from children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- For external use only
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION