- Insugen-N 100IU/ml Refill Injection is used to improve blood sugar control in adults and children with type 1 and type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- It is an intermediate-acting type of insulin that helps to lower blood sugar levels and reduce the chances of developing serious complications of diabetes.
|Country of origin||
- The patient should regularly monitor blood glucose level and observe for signs of hypoglycemia (Low blood sugar) and hyperglycemia (high blood sugar).
- Your ability to drive may be affected if your blood sugar is too low or too high. Do not drive if these symptoms occur.
- SINCE THESE ARE COLD CHAIN PRODUCTS THEY ARE NON RETURNABLE.
The side effects of it includes:
- Hypoglycemia (Low blood sugar levels)
- Hypokalaemia (Low potassium levels)
- Allergic reaction at the site of injection.
Consult a doctor before taking the medicine, If:
- If you are allergic to insulin or any of the ingredients of this medicine
- If you are suffering from hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level).
- Insugen-N 100IU/ml Refill Injection should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Insugen-N 100IU/ml Refill Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- Insugen-N 100IU/ml Refill Injection should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Insugen-N 100IU/ml Refill Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor.