PRODUCT NAME: Inapure 5mg Tablets
PACK SIZE: 30 Tablets
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Inapure 5mg Tablets contain Ivabradine which has a place with a gathering of medication called hyperpolarization-initiated cyclic nucleotide-gated channel blockers. It is utilized to treat Symptomatic stable angina pectoris and persistent cardiovascular breakdown. Stable angina is a coronary illness that happens when there is an absence of oxygen supply to the heart. It normally happens in individuals somewhere in the range of 40 and 50 years old and is bound to happen when the heart beats quicker in circumstances like exercise, feeling, and openness to the cold or subsequent to eating which expands pulse and can cause chest pain.
- Inapure 5mg Tablets is a heart rate lowering medication.
- It works by slowing down your heart rate.
- This lowers the heart?s need for oxygen, making it less likely that you will suffer chest pain.
- Heart failure is a condition where your heart cannot pump enough blood to the rest of your body.
- Treat symptomatic stable angina pectoris
- Treat chronic heart failure
DIRECTION TO USE: Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush, or break it. Inapure Tablet is to be taken with food.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep it away from children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- For external use only
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION