PRODUCT NAME: Imax XT Tablets 10’s
PACK SIZE: 10 tablets in 1 strip
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Imax XT tablet contains Ferrous Ascorbate (Iron) and Folic Acid (vitamin B9). Folic acid is essential to numerous bodily functions ranging from nucleotide biosynthesis to the remethylation of homocysteine. It is especially important during periods of rapid cell division and growth. Both children and adults require folic acid to produce healthy red blood cells and prevent anaemia.
Iron transports oxygen throughout the body and maintains red blood cells, thus making an individual feel energetic and preventing anaemia.
Imax XT tablet is used for the treatment of
- Iron deficiency anaemia,
- Iron deficiency due to chronic blood loss or low intake of iron
- Iron deficiency anaemia and nutritional anaemia that occurs especially during pregnancy and lactation.
DIRECTION TO USE: IMAX XT can be taken orally with water, after meals.
Talk to your doctor if
- If you have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem
- If you are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the component of this supplement
- If you have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION