Pack Size:?The strip contains 10 Capsules.
It supports energy metabolism and inhibits cellular aging through its antioxidant action.??Antioxidant also protecting the body from free radicals. It healing wounds and maintaining bones, treat osteoporosis and keeps the bones strong.
Hycibex Teen Capsule contains;? Omega-3-Fatty Acids, Vitamins, Ferrous Fumarate, Docosahexaenoic acid ,Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), Ferrous fumarate, Folic acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3. and Vitamin E as major ingredients.
Role of active ingredients:
– Docosahexaenoic acid and Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA): They lower triglycerides (fats in the blood), and improve the health of the heart
– Ferrous fumarate: Used to treat iron deficiency anemia
– Folic acid: Prescribed for anemia due to vitamin C deficiency. It helps the body to make new healthy red blood cells and stops some types of birth defects also. Folic acid also prevents alteration in DNA, the alteration may cause cancer
– Vitamin A: Essential for keeping skin, mucous membranes, our immune system and our eyes healthy. It acts as the antioxidant by protecting the body from free radicals
– Vitamin B12: Keeps the body???s nerve and blood cells healthy and helps the cells to make DNA.Vitamin B12 also prevents from megaloblastic anemia.
– Vitamin C: Helps the body to make collagen which is used to make skin, cartilage, tendons, ligaments, and blood vessels. It is required for healing wounds, for repairing and maintaining bones
– Vitamin D3: Used to treat osteoporosis and keeps the bones strong.It also helps the blood to remain at the right pH
– Vitamin E: Known to be a powerful antioxidant that functions in protecting the cell membrane structures in the human body from oxidative damage. It supports energy metabolism and inhibits cellular aging through its antioxidant action.
Use Under Medical Supervision