- Huminsulin R 40IU/ml Injection is a short-acting insulin used to treat type 1 and type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- It is used together with a healthy diet and regular exercise to control blood sugar levels after meals.
- This helps to prevent serious complications of diabetes like kidney damage and blindness.
|Country of origin||
Inform the physician if the patient is allergic to the active ingredients and any other drugs. Brief about the allergy and the signs like:
- Shortness of breath
- Swelling of face, lips, tongue or throat or any other signs.
- Liver or kidney disease
- The patient should regularly monitor blood glucose level and observe for signs of hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia.
- SINCE THESE ARE COLD CHAIN PRODUCTS THEY ARE NON RETURNABLE
Report to the physician immediately if the patients are having any of the following symptoms:
- Allergic reaction at the site of injection
Consult a doctor before taking the medicine;
- If you are allergic to insulin or any of the ingredients of this medicine
- If you are suffering from hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level).
- Your ability to drive may be affected if your blood sugar is too low or too high. Do not drive if these symptoms occur.
- Huminsulin R 40IU/ml Injection should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Huminsulin R 40IU/ml Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor. Regular monitoring of blood glucose levels is recommended for dose adjustment.
- Huminsulin R 40IU/ml Injection should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Huminsulin R 40IU/ml Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor. Regular monitoring of glucose levels is recommended for dose adjustment.