- Huminsulin R 100IU/ml Solution for Injection is a short-acting insulin used to treat type 1 and type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- It is used together with a healthy diet and regular exercise to control blood sugar levels after meals.
- This helps to prevent serious complications of diabetes like kidney damage and blindness.
|Country of origin||
Inform the physician if the patient is allergic to the active ingredients and any other drugs. Brief about the allergy and the signs like:
- Shortness of breath
- Swelling of face, lips, tongue or throat or any other signs. The patient should tell the doctor about any history of :
- Liver or kidney disease
- SINCE THESE ARE COLD CHAIN PRODUCTS THEY ARE NON RETURNABLE
- Low blood sugar (Hypoglycaemia)
- Feeling hungry
- Visual disturbances
- Pale skin
- Skin rashes
- Pain, redness, swelling at injection site.
Consult a doctor before taking the medicine, If:
- Hypoglycemia (Low blood sugar)
- Your ability to drive may be affected if your blood sugar is too low or too high. Do not drive if these symptoms occur.
- Huminsulin R 100IU/ml Solution for Injection should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Huminsulin R 100IU/ml Solution for Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- Huminsulin R 100IU/ml Solution for Injection should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Huminsulin R 100IU/ml Solution for Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor.