- Huminsulin N 100IU/ml Cartridge is an intermediate-acting insulin that starts working in 1-2 hours after injection.
- It works similar to the insulin that is produced by the body.
- Insulin facilitates reuptake of sugar in muscle and fat cells and also suppresses the production of sugar in the liver.
- This helps to lower the blood sugar levels in diabetes mellitus.
|Country of origin||
- The patient should regularly monitor blood glucose level and observe for signs of hypoglycemia (Low blood sugar) and hyperglycemia (high blood sugar).
- Your ability to drive may be affected if your blood sugar is too low or too high. Do not drive if these symptoms occur.
- SINCE THESE ARE COLD CHAIN PRODUCTS THEY ARE NON RETURNABLE.
The side effects of it includes:
- Hypoglycemia (Low blood sugar levels)
- Hypokalaemia (Low potassium levels)
- Allergic reaction at the site of injection.
If you are suffering from any of the following diseases, you should not take Huminsulin N unless your doctor advises you to do so –
- Liver Disease
- Hypoglycemia (Low Blood Sugar)
- Kidney Disease
- Potassium Deficiency
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Huminsulin N 100IU/ml Cartridge should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Huminsulin N 100IU/ml Cartridge may be needed. Please consult your doctor. Regular monitoring of blood glucose levels is recommended for dose adjustment.
- Huminsulin N 100IU/ml Cartridge should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Huminsulin N 100IU/ml Cartridge may be needed. Please consult your doctor. Regular monitoring of glucose levels is recommended for dose adjustment.