- Huminsulin N 100IU/ml Injection is used to improve blood sugar control in adults and children with type 1 and type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- It is an intermediate-acting type of insulin that helps to lower blood sugar levels and reduce the chances of developing serious complications of diabetes.
|Country of origin||
- Report to your Physician if the patients are allergic to that and any other drugs.
- Make sure to tell about the allergy and what signs the patients had. And the patient should tell the doctor about any history of liver or kidney disease, hypokalaemia.
- The patient should regularly monitor blood glucose level and observe for signs of hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia.
- SINCE THESE ARE COLD CHAIN PRODUCTS THEY ARE NON RETURNABLE
- Allergic reaction at the site of injection.
Consult a doctor before taking the medicine, If:
- Your ability to drive may be affected if your blood sugar is too low or too high. Do not drive if these symptoms occur.
- Huminsulin N 100IU/ml Injection should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Huminsulin N 100IU/ml Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- Huminsulin N 100IU/ml Injection should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Huminsulin N 100IU/ml Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor.