- Humalog Mix 50 100IU/ml Cartridge is a combination of two medicines used to improve blood sugar control in people with type 1 and type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Its a fast-acting type of insulin that helps to lower blood sugar levels after meals and reduce the chances of developing serious complications of diabetes.
SINCE THESE ARE COLD CHAIN PRODUCTS THEY ARE NON RETURNABLE
The side effects of it includes:
- Rash over your whole body
- Wheezing, a fast heartbeat or sweating
- Swelling of your hands, ankles and feet
- Shortness of breath
- Sudden weight gain
- Reactions at the injection site – redness, swelling and itching at the injection site
- Skin thickens or pits at the injection site (lipodystrophy).
Consult a doctor before taking the medicine, If:
- If you are allergic to insulin or any of the ingredients of this medicine
- If you are suffering from hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level).
- Humalog Mix 50 100IU/ml Cartridge should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Humalog Mix 50 100IU/ml Cartridge may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- Humalog Mix 50 100IU/ml Cartridge should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Humalog Mix 50 100IU/ml Cartridge may be needed. Please consult your doctor.