Hitkary Pure Honey
₹111.00 – ₹195.00
It is used in weight management & Helps to get relief from cold and suppressed cough,Good for constipation, lowered blood pressure, improved heart health.
Free Shipping Above ₹ 999, If You PrePay.
Get 05% Extra Discount, if you Prepay, Order Above ₹ 2,999
PRODUCT NAME: Hitkary Pure Honey
PACK SIZE: 500 g & ,1000 g(1.0 Kg).
About Hitkary Pure Honey :
Honey is a naturally sweet in taste, golden appearance, thick,viscous, liquid made from the nectar of flowers and collected by honey bees. Honey has high levels of monosaccharides, fructose, and glucose, and it contains about 70 to 80 percent sugar, which provides its sweetness.It is healthiest substitute for sugar. It serve as traditional and nutritious drinks.Helps to get relief from cold and suppressed cough,Good for constipation, lowered blood pressure, improved heart health.
- Honey (100%)
- Nutritional facts per 100 g :Energy(320 K Cal), Carbohydrates(80g), Natural Sugars(80 g), Added sugars(0 g), Calcium(13 mg), Iron(1.5 mg), Phosphorus (5 mg),Protiens (0), Fat(0 g), Sodium (17 g), Potassium(138 g).
Honey working properties:
Honey has a quality of penetrating the deepest tissues of the body. When honey is used with other herbal preparations, it enhances the medicinal qualities of those preparations and also helps them to reach the deeper tissues.
Advantages of honey :
- Honey is linked to wound-healing properties and antibacterial action.
- It effective in treating indigestion and imbalances in the body.
- Honey also has antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
- Honey is use in chronic wound management and combating infection.
- Healing wounds and burns.
Benefitsof Hitkary Pure Honey :
1) Reducing the duration of diarrhea: Honey decreases the severity and duration of diarrhea and also promotes increased potassium and water intake, which is particularly helpful in diarrhea.
2) Relieving cold and cough symptoms in children: Hitkary honey pure and natural reduce night-time coughing and improved sleep quality in children with upper respiratory infection.
3) Replacing added sugar in the diet: Hitkary honey can be added to food and beverages to sweeten the taste without any negative health impact .
4)Preventing acid reflux: Honey can reduce the upward flow of stomach acid and undigested food by lining the oesophagus and stomach. This has helped to reduce the risk of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). GERD can cause inflammation, acid reflux, and heartburn.
5)Weight management: Honey can be used for weight loss, A spoonful of honey taken with warm water in the morning is known to aid weight management.
6)Reduces the gastrointestinal disorders: Recent research shows that honey treatment may help disorders such as ulcers and bacterial gastroenteritis.
7)Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal effect: Honey has Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, This feature of Hitkari honey contributes to its incredibly long shelf-life.
8)Energy booster: Increases athletic performance, because it is superior in maintaining glycogen levels and improving recovery time than other sweeteners.
9)Reduces a cough and throat irritation: Hitkari Honey helps to cure a cold, coughs and throat irritation particularly buckwheat honey.
10)Use in various recipes: Hitkari honey contains various healthy nutrients & good in taste so can be used in plenty of recipes .
Other Uses :
Honey has been used to treat a wide array of illnesses, ailments, and injuries . It is used in;
Stress ,Weakness, Bad breath,Vision problem,Teething pain,Cough and asthma in children above one year old,Hiccups ,Stomach ulcers, Diarrhoea and dysentery ,Vomiting , frequent urination, High blood pressure , Burns, cuts, and wounds, Arthritis ,Obesity.
While not all uses of honey are confirmed as effective, trying it as treatment will not make conditions any worse or cause harm.
Useful in skin problems: Hitkary Pure Honey is sometimes used as a cosmetic solution for cracked, dry, pimply, or clogged skin.
Make skin healthier : Its anti-bacterial properties are particularly useful for the skin when used with the other ingredients. Honey can also be moisturizing and nourishing to the skin.
Direction of use :
According to American Heart Association (AHA) recommend dose
For Women : Not more than 100 calories (two tablespoons) a day .
For Men: Not more than 150 calories (three table spoons) a day.
Infants under one year old should not given honey, because Honey may contain Botulinum Endospores that cause infant botulism in very young children, a rare but serious type of food poisoning that result paralysis. Even pasteurized honey has a chance of containing Botulinum Endospores.
Use Under Medical Supervision.