PRODUCT NAME: Himalaya PureHands Sanitizer
PACK SIZE: One pack contains various quantities as 100 ml, 500 ml
The first of its kind, Himalaya PureHands is an effective, herbal, alcohol-based hand sanitizer, which kills 99.9% of germs. Prevents infection, and ensures total hand hygiene.
PureHands contains extracts of herbs like Coriander, which have potent antimicrobial properties and Lime, which is a natural bactericidal. In addition, the active ingredients of Neem, which are antibacterial, fungicidal and antiviral, safely keep viruses, bacteria and fungi at bay.
PureHands is absolutely safe for regular use. It provide moisturizers that prevent skin irritation and dryness. The product has been clinically tested, and its safety and efficacy is proven.
Benefits and Role of Key Ingredients of Himalaya PureHands Sanitizer
- Hrivera is a strongly aromatic herb, which has antibacterial, deodorizing and cooling properties. It also softens hands.
- Coriander is derived from the oil of a herb called Oil Coriandrol. The fruits of the herb possess antimicrobial and astringent properties.
- Lime is a rich source of vitamin C. It protects the skin from oxidative damage and helps prevent itching. The oil of lemon warms the skin when applied externally. The juice also has bactericidal and astringent properties.
- Ushira is an astringent and antibacterial herb. When applied externally, it removes excess heat from the body and provides a cooling effect.
- Neem extracts possess antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties. The tree stem, root and bark have astringent, tonic and antiperiodic properties. Neem is used to treat skin diseases.
Directions for use:
Squeeze approximately 0.5 ml (coin-sized drop) of the Himalaya PureHands Sanitizer on your palms. Rub well over the palms, back of hands, fingernails and grooves briskly, until dry. No water is required after use.
To ensure your proper health, TabletShablet brings to you a variety of Himalaya Products, at the comfort of your homes.
Use Under Medical Supervision