PRODUCT NAME: Hexinol Antiseptic Liquid (Pack of 3)
PACK SIZE: The pack contains 3 bottles of 1 Litre
Hexinol Antiseptic Liquid is a wound cleanser that cleanses the wound and reduces the number of bacteria on the wounded skin. Just by applying it directly to the bug bites, the antiseptic liquid provides instant relief from it. It can be used in all kinds of First aid like cuts, grazes, insect bites, stings, minor burns, and scales. In addition, it can also be used as an eyeglasses lens cleaner and removes spots and streaks from the lenses, without causing any scratches.
It contains Cetrimide, Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Isopropyl Alcohol, and Purified water.
- Antiseptic liquid to clean wounds and cuts
- Tough on the germs and not skin
- Hexinol antiseptic help kill garlic smell from the hands
- Do not sting
- Heals the wounds, without hurting.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- First, Dilute 1 part of the Hexinol liquid with 3 parts of clean water
- Soak the cotton or clean cloth in it
- Then, gently clean the wounded area.