0 ItemsSubtotal: ₹0.00 Go to Shop
GOODCARE LIV GOOD 60.0CP
Rejuvenates liver to protect the body from harmful effects
Livgood is made of different herbs. Its main ingredients are:
Kutki, Ghritkumari, Punarnava, Bhumiamla.
Role of ingredient :
Kutki (Picorrhiza kurroa)
It is considered as one of the most important herbs in Ayurveda for the treatment of sluggish liver, dyspepsia, constipation and loss of appetite.
Ghritkumari (Aloe vera):
It is a wonderful tonic for liver and spleen. It regulates the digestive system of the body and reduces pitta.
Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa):
It is well-known remedy for liver problems. It is also used as a diuretic on oedema.
Bhumiamla (phyllanthus niruri):
It is a liver protector and is beneficial in intestinal colic.
- Rejuvenates liver to protect the body from harmful effects of bad eating habits
- Protects liver from the harmful effects of alcohol
- Makes liver healthier and improves its efficiency.
- Helps in maintaining a healthy skin and checks pimples and hair fall.
- Stimulates liver to improve digestion and promotes good health.
- Protects liver
- Improves liver efficiency
- Maintain healthy skin & checks pimples and hair fall.
Dose: 2 caps twice daily with water as directed by the physician.
Use under medical supervision