PRODUCT NAME: Flomist N.S Spray
PACK SIZE: 10 ml in 1 bottle
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Flomist N.S Spray is a steroid. It relieves the symptoms of allergic rhinitis such as runny nose, sneezing, and sinus discomfort. It works by blocking the production of certain chemical messengers that cause inflammation (swelling) and allergies, thus relieving the discomfort and irritation in your nose.
- Flomist Nasal Spray belongs to a group of medicines called corticosteroids.
- When it is sprayed into your nose it will reduce swelling and irritation and relieve symptoms such as blocked or stuffy nose, sneezing, and itchy or watery eyes.
- It works by blocking the production of certain chemical messengers that cause inflammation (swelling) and allergies, thus relieving the discomfort and irritation in your nose.
DIRECTION TO USE:
- Insert the bottle tip into one nostril and close the other nostril.
- Direct the spray towards the sides of your nostril, away from the cartilage dividing the two sides of your nose.
- As you spray, breath gently and keep the head upright. Repeat the same process for the other nostrils.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep it away from children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- For external use only
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION
There are no reviews yet.