PRODUCT NAME: Flamingo Stax Mallet (Code- OC 2118, Common for left & right-hand finger)
PACK SIZE: Available in sizes S, M, L
Flamingo Stax Mallet is a simple finger brace used to correct the mallet finger deformity, common in most athletes. It works by supporting the Distal Inter Phalangeal (DIP) joint in the functional position while immobilizing the phalanges. In addition, it is made of engineering plastic that keeps the finger in 10 degrees of hyperextension.
- A finger brace for injuries like mallet fingers, boutonniere deformity, trigger finger, swan neck deformity, dislocation and fracture.
- Made of engineered plastic, it is very light in weight.
- Easy application and removal
- Provides rigid immobilization of the phalanges
- Flamingo Stax Mallet also, the Ventilation holes in it keep the skin cool and dry
- Sleek and simple design.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- Directly, put the injured finger into the brace.
- The brace is common for both the left and right finger.
There are a wide range of Flamingo Orthopaedic productson our website, ranging from commode chairs to sports aid.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION