PRODUCT NAME: Flamingo Rib Chest Belt
PACK SIZE: Available in sizes S, M, L, XL
Flamingo Rib Chest Belt compresses and binds the rib cage of people, who have undergone open heart surgery. It decreases the stress on the incisions by holding them together during coughing, sneezing or even deep breathing. The Chest belt works by providing support to the sternum while allowing sufficient movement for comfortable breathing.
Flamingo Rib Chest Belt Features
- Provides sufficient stabilization of the fractures of the sternum
- Protects and binds the surgical incisions of the chest
- Reduces post-operative pain and discomfort
- Easy to wear and remove
- Comes with an Anatomic chest pad
- Facilitates easy breathing
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- First, make sure that you have the right size
- Wrap the Rib Chest Belt around the chest area such that the closing of the belt comes at the front
- Fix the foam pad in the rib cage region
- Then, Tighten the belt
- Ensure that the belt is neither too tight nor too loose.
There are a wide range of Flamingo Orthopaedic productson our website, ranging from commode chairs to sports aid.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION