PRODUCT NAME: Flamingo Dorsolumbar Spinal Brace (Taylor’s Brace)
PACK SIZE: Universal
Flamingo Dorsolumbar Spinal Brace or Taylor’s Brace is a spinal brace that supports and immobilizes the spine in a neutral position, in cases of fractures, spinal surgery. It covers all dorsal, lumbar and sacral vertebras while allowing the requisite body movement.
There are a wide range of Flamingo Orthopaedic productson our website, ranging from commode chairs to sports aid.
Spinal Brace Features
- A spinal brace used to support and immobilize the spine
- Fasten the healing process
- Decreases the chances of further injury
- Can also be used for acute, subacute or chronic lower back pain
- Ensures accurate posture correction
- Flamingo Dorsolumbar Spinal Brace provides effective immobilization of the entire dorso lumbar region.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- First, ask someone else to help you
- Position the metal frame vertically over the spine
- Put both your hands through the straps, on either side of the brace
- Apply the hook and loop by stretching both ends of the corset
- Then, fix the hook and loop of the straps by wrapping it around the abdomen.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION