PRODUCT NAME: Flamingo Cervical Orthosis (Philadelphia collar, OC 2009)
PACK SIZE: Available in sizes; S | M | L | XL
Flamingo Cervical Orthosis is an advanced cervical collar with a frontal opening that ensures proper air ventilation and also a perfect option for people with a tracheotomy. It has a two-piece design with anterior and posterior struts of a semi-rigid plastic, to provide the right immobilization to the neck. This Philadelphia collar is for simple and stable fractures of cervical vertebrae, post-trauma, disc herniation and other similar conditions. In addition, it also supports and immobilizes the neck region with comfort.
- Cervical collar made of non-absorbent foam
- Made of skin Friendly material
- Light in weight
- Limits the neck rotation for stronger immobilization
- Available in different sizes.
- Its Two-piece design allows easy application and removal
- Has molded chin and occipital support
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Offers a large trachea opening.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- Wear the collar such that its hook and loop are at the sides
- Fasten the hook and loop, according to your comfort and fit.
- Hand wash the collar with a mild detergent and lukewarm water.
- Dry in shade on a flat surface.
- Do not dry clean.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION