PACK SIZE: PACK SIZE: 50gm Net wet.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Chaga Mushroom (Inonotus obliquus) is a type of fungus that is traditionally used as medicine to boost immunity and overall health. Also known as the black mass, clinker polypore, birch canker polypore, cinder conk or the sterile conk trunk rot,?Chaga?is widely used in treating terminal diseases such as diabetes, heart conditions and some types of cancer.
Although anciently used as a fine powder for brewing herbal tea, it is now available as a Chaga Mushroom Supplement for women and men which is extremely low in calories and cholesterol, high in fiber and loaded with antioxidants. This Chaga Mushroom Supplement has been clinically proven and endorsed by several consumers to boost physical stamina and help attain a healthy and refreshing routine life.
- It is one of the richest sources of the minerals, vitamins and nutrients such as rubidium, potassium, cesium and germanium that keep body alkaline hence it is also referred as Nutrient-dense superfood.
- A great source of pantothenic acid which aids the adrenal glands and digestive organs.
- The most important contents which Fin-Chaga provides are Vitamin B and D, Flavonoids, Phenols, Copper, Calcium, Potassium, Manganese, Zinc Iron and Enzymes.
- Chaga mushrooms contain over 200 types of Phytonutrients along with significant amounts of Riboflavin and Niacin.
- Chaga mushroom benefits?your immune system and reduces long-term inflammation by stimulating the formation of white blood cells, which fight harmful bacteria and viruses.
DIRECTION TO USE:
- Each capsule of Fin-Chaga contains 200 mg of pure Chaga extract. The capsule itself is vegetarian.
- Take one capsule two times every day after a meal. (Use for a minimum of 3 months to see beneficial effects).
- Chaga is acknowledged with G.R.A.S. (Generally Recognized as Safe) status by the World Health Organization as a safe, natural mushroom used for centuries with minimal complications.
- It is mandatory that you buy Chaga Mushroom supplement from a reputed and trusted suppliers like Swayamacare because it grows on the birch trees and requires rigorous purification treatment and testing to ensure its safety.
- You must consult a medical practitioner if you’re using any other medications like insulin as Chaga can interact with some conventional medicines, causing adverse effects.
- Always consume Fin-Chaga as per the suggested dosage as overconsumption of Chaga may impose a burden on the kidneys and may lead to kidney or liver damage.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION