PRODUCT NAME: Equinox Spirometer Lung Exerciser
PACK SIZE: 1 device in a box
Equinox Spirometer Lung Exerciser is a handheld medical device used to restore the breathing patterns and functioning of the lungs. It is usually recommended after a neck surgery or to people with lung conditions such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), pneumonia, and asthma. This Lung Exerciser works by increasing your lung capacity and get rid of fluid and germs that can lead to an infection. In addition, it also helps retrain your lungs to take slow and deep breaths.
- A compact device to restore the normal breathing capacity
- Helps to keep your alveoli sufficiently inflated
- Simple design that is easy to use
- Keeps your lungs clear
- Maximize the lung capacity.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- First, place the Lung exerciser at mouth level
- Before inhaling through the device, exhale normally
- Inhale deeply and try to lift all the 3 balls, if possible
- Hold your breath for as long as you can
- Then, remove the mouth piece and exhale
- Again, repeat the process.
- Do not exceed the recommended no.of times to perform the exercise.
- Stop the exercise, if you find yourself becoming lightheaded.
- Do not perform aggressive spirometry.
- After each use, clean the mouthpiece with warm water and soap.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION