PRODUCT NAME: Equinox Fingertip Pulse Oximeter EQ-OP-109
PACK SIZE: 1 Device in a Box
Equinox Fingertip Pulse Oximeter EQ-OP-109 is a small clip on device that measures the pulse oxygen saturation and pulse rate through the finger. It has a low battery indicator, which keeps you updated when the battery is low. Also, the device is suitable for use in family, hospital, oxygen bar, and community healthcare. In addition, it is light in weight and easier to carry.
- A fingertip pulse oximeter that provides accurate oxygen and pulse rate measurements
- Single button operation
- Has an OLED display
- equinox pulse oximeter is easy to use
- Automatically shuts off
- With 4 Display modes
- Safe and Effective.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- First, turn on the Oximeter by firmly pressing the power button
- Place the sensor on any finger, with the sensor screen above the fingernail
- Don’t use the thumb because readings are less reliable than finger readings
- Wait for a few seconds
- The Result will be displayed on the screen with the symbol SpO2.
- Read the instructions carefully before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
There are a wide range of pulse oximeters available at great discounts on our website.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION
There are no reviews yet.