- Duvadilan Retard 40mg Cap has isoxsuprine, which is a vasodilating agent and is used to increase blood flow in the blood vessels.
- It is primarily used to treat peripheral vascular diseases such as Buerger?s disease, Raynaud?s disease, obliterans, arteriosclerosis or cerebrovascular deficiency.
- This medicine is also used in treating premature labour.
|Country of origin||
- The medicine may decrease alertness, affect your vision, or make you feel sleepy and dizzy. Do not drive if these symptoms occur.
- Store it at room temperature (10-30°C).
- Avoid the consumption of Alcohol with the medication.
The side effects of it includes:
Consult a doctor before taking the medicine, If:
- If you are allergic to Isoxsuprine or any other ingredient in the medicine
- If you have Arterial haemorrhage
- Avoid giving immediately postpartum
- Avoid using in premature labour, if there is an infection.