PRODUCT NAME:?Dr Reckeweg R6 Influenza Drops
ABOUT THE PRODUCT: Dr. Reckeweg R6 Influenza drops used in general infection with pain in the limbs, sensation of prostration, dull head-aches, and restlessness. Dry and burning skin, acute pains. Feverish catarrh of the mucosa of the upper air-passages, rhinopharyngitis, influenza bronchitis, pneumonia, inflammation of the serous membranes, pleurisy, pericarditis, peritonitis, irritation of the peritoneum during inflammatory processes of the abdominal organs.
- Sensation of prostration
- Acute pains
- Inflammatory process
- Influenza bronchitis
DIRECTION FOR USE:
- Acute illness with feverish tendency: 10 drops in some water every 15 to 30 minutes.
- As soon as fever is abating (generally after 1-2 days) and perspiration appears, take the medicine every 1-2 hours 10-15 drops.
- When fever has gone, take during several days every 2-3 hours 10 drops in some water.
- Prevention in influenza epidemics: 3-4 times a day 10-15 drops in some water.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION