PRODUCT NAME:?Dr Reckeweg R33 Epilepsy Drop
ABOUT THE PRODUCT: The ingredients form specific therapeutic antigens. Bufo: Specific remedy against epileptic fits and progressive weakness. Cuprum: Against all kinds of cramps, in the thighs for instance, and especially epileptic cramps. Cerebral congestion. Pulsatilla: Promotes vicarious effects in general, in the sense that diseases stifled in the past are rediscovered as an effect of vicariation. Silicea: After-effects of the suppression of perspiration from the feet. Acts on the constitution.
- Therapeutic antigens
- Progressive weakness
- Epileptic cramps
- Cerebral congestion
- Suppression of perspiration
DIRECTION FOR USE:
- Generally 2-3 times daily 10-15 drops in some water by way of a prolonged cure.
- Prior to attacks or an attack administer 20 drops every 12 hour for two hours.
- After treatment over a period to three months the dosage may be reduced to 10-15 drops once a day.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Store in a cool dry place
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION