PRODUCT NAME: Dr Basu Isotine Plus Herbal Eye Drop 10ml (Pack Of 3)
PACK SIZE: It contains 10 ml *3 of Isotine Plus Eye Drops.
Dr Basu Eye Drop is a herbal remedy to improve eyesight and restore lost vision. It contains various natural herbs and ingredients, which are known for their efficacy and cause no side effects. In addition, it provides relief from eye stress, computer strain and since 1988, thousands of patients have been cured of their eye disorders by Isotine.
Dr Basu Isotine Eye Drop main ingredients are:
- Terminalia Bellirica (Bibhitaki)
- Emblica Officinalis gaertn (Amla)
- Butea monosperma (Palash)
- Achyranthes aspera (Apamarg)
- Holostemma Ada-kodien Schult
- Santalum album Linn. (Sandalwood)
- Boerhavia diffusa (Punarnava)
- Mentha piperata (Satva pudina)
- Yashad Bhasma
- Tankan Bhasma
- Tuth Bhasma
- Benzalkonium Chloride
- Aqua (Purified Water)
Dr Basu Isotine Eye Drop Key Features
- An Ayurvedic and herbal eye remedy
- Corrects vision problems like Myopia & Hypermetropia
- Treats incurable eye disorders
- Also treats Colour Blindness
- A post-operative option after a Cataract operation, Laser & Lasic Laser Operation, Retinal detachment operation, etc.
- No side effects
- Restores lost vision
- Improves eyesight
- Removes glasses
- Keep your eyes fresh and strain-free
- Also prevents eye operations
- Treats eye infections
DIRECTIONS TO USE: Dr Basu Isotine Eye Drop
First, get your eyesight checked (before starting the ISOTINE treatment). Put 2 drops of Isotine Plus Eye Drop every day before sleeping.
COURSE DURATION: 3 months
Two drops should be used three times a day. Depending upon the severity, 2 or 3 months or even more duration will be required for complete treatment.
Use Under Medical Supervision. Results may vary from individual to individual. Consult a physician regarding the accurate amount of dosage for maximum effect. Keep away from sunlight. Store in a cool and dry place.
To know more about Dr. Basu Eye drops, Check out our Blog : Is Dr Basu Isotine Eye Drop Really Helpful in Improving Vision?