PRODUCT NAME: Bayer Diastix Reagent Strips for Urinalysis
PACK SIZE: 50 Strips
Bayer Diastix Reagent Strips are easy to use test strips to check the presence and the level of glucose in the urine. When dipped in urine, the strips change colour according to the glucose level in the urine, which can be matched with the colour table given on the package. In addition, these strips are more efficient and provide better results than a blood test.
- Easy and efficient way to check glucose levels in the urine
- 99% accurate results
- For daily use self-testing
- Helps monitor glucose levels in the body
- Perfect for self-testing
- Instant glucose results
- Easy to use and dispose off.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- First, dip the reagent end of the strip in the urine and remove immediately.
- After waiting for the specified time, compare the reagent side colour with the colour charts given at the package.
- Read the instructions carefully before use.
- Avoid touching the little squares.
- The strips are very sensitive to light, heat, moisture.
- Ignore colour changes that occur after ten seconds.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION