Himalaya Diabecon DS Tablet
PRODUCT NAME: Himalaya Diabecon DS Tablet
PACK SIZE: The bottle contains 60 tablets.
COMPOSITION: Diabecon DS is a double strength phyto-pharmaceutical formulation. It contains a mixture of different Ayurvedic herbs:
Shilajeet: A sticky substance found only in the rocks of Himalayas. It decreases hepatic glucose production and prevents hyperglycemia.
Gymnema (Gymnema sylvestre): Regarded as one of the plants with anti-diabetic properties. Because it contains Gymnemic acid which binds to the taste receptors. As a result, it makes sweet things taste a lot less sweet.
Indian Kino Tree (Pterocarpus marsupium): It regulates metabolic enzymes involved in carbohydrate metabolism.
- Treatment of Type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- It exerts an-insulin like action.
- It helps in the treatment of High Blood Sugar.
- Because of its anti-oxidant properties, Diabecon DS protects the B-cells from oxidative stress.
- Helps in the treatment of obese.
So far, no side effects are reported. But the following side effects can occur:
- Low Blood pressure.
- Loss of skin colour.
1 tablet twice a day before meals, or as directed by the physician.
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- It should not be used 2 weeks before surgery.
- Seek your doctor?s advice for its use during pregnancy.
The Himalaya Drug Company