PRODUCT NAME: Dexorange Syrup 200ml
PACK SIZE: 200ml Net Wet.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT: Dexorange Syrup contains a combination of Folic acid (Vitamin B9), Cyanocobalamine (Vitamin B12) & Iron (Ferric Ammonium Citrate). It is a dietary supplement essentially meant for replenishing the reduced levels of folic acid, iron and vitamin B12 and to treat deficiency of these components. Folic acid and Vitamin B12 are the essential vitamins required for performing optimal physiological functions such as the formation of blood cells, nerve cells, DNA synthesis. Iron is essentially required for the formation of blood cells and lack of it can lead to anaemia. It also plays an important role in immunity and other biochemical processes.
- Used in the treatment of dimorphic anaemia (a condition in which anaemia is caused due to two deficiencies, one is iron and the other is nutritional macrocytic anaemia such as folic acid and/or Vitamin B12)
- Beneficial in the treatment of lack of appetite
- Useful in the prevention and treatment of general weakness, rundown conditions, and convalescence
- Helpful in post-surgery conditions to restore the iron levels in the body and loss of blood caused during surgery
- Useful to maintain iron, folic acid, and Vitamin B12 levels in the body especially during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Helpful in the treatment and prevention of malabsorption, particularly in children
DIRECTION TO USE:
- For adults: It is recommended to take one tablespoon of this syrup twice a day to improve your iron levels in the body. Ideally, you should consume this syrup after meals to attain maximum benefit.
- For children: It is advised to take this syrup as directed by the physician since for kids as the dosage is dependent on the type and severity of the condition.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store at a cool and dry place
- Should be protected from direct sunlight
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION