PRODUCT NAME: Dettol Liquid
It is used as an antiseptic agent and prevents the growth of bacteria, fungi and viruses as well. Dettol Liquid protects against infection and can also be used as a normal disinfectant. Use Dettol Antiseptic Liquid on cuts, scratches and insect bites to kill germs and protect against infection.
Dettol Antiseptic Liquid contains Chloroxylenol, Absolute Alcohol and Terpineol.
- First Aid Antiseptic wound cleaning for cuts, grazes, bites and stings
- Personal Hygiene Can be used to treat pimples and dandruff
1) Use as First aid and medical:
- Antiseptic wound cleansing for cuts, grazes, bites & stings tablespoonful to half pint of water. Cover with clean, dry dressing bandage.
- Spots and pimples 1 tablespoonful to half pint of warm water. Bathe affected area daily.
- It is used as an antiseptic agent and prevents the growth of bacteria.
2) Use as Personal hygiene:
1. Add 1-2 capful of Dettol to water for household cleaning activities.
2. Use Dettol to disinfect minor wounds and scrapes as well.
3. Add 1 capful of Dettol to the water when bathing.
4. Add 2 capfuls of Dettol to your shaving mixture for a clean shave.
5. Dandruff 1 tablespoonful to 1 pint of warm water. Pour over hair and scalp, leave for 10 minutes before shampooing.
1) Dettol Antiseptic Liquid is only meant for external use.
2) Users who suffer from skin disease such as eczema should avoid using it.
Safety Information :
1) If swallowed, wash out mouth and drink plenty of water or milk.
2) If contact is made with eyes, wash thoroughly with cold water.
3) Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Use Under Medical Supervision