PRODUCT NAME: Deksel 60000 IU Syrup 5 ML
PACK SIZE: 5ml Net Wet.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Deksel 60000 IU Syrup 5 ML contains Vitamin D3 which is otherwise called cholecalciferol or cholecalciferol. Vitamin D3 assumes a pivotal part in the absorption of calcium and phosphorus from the digestive tract, which is basic for arrangement, development and recovery of bones. It supports healthy bones and teeth. It likewise assumes a part in cell development, neuromuscular and resistant capacity, and decrease of aggravation. In the event that you don’t get enough of Vitamin D, you are bound to encounter breaks, muscle pain and weakness. Satisfactory degrees of Vitamin D in the body can forestall rickets in kids and bone mellowing in grown-ups and the old.
- To compensate the Vitamin D deficiency.
- Vitamin D is required for forming and maintaining healthy bones.
- Helps the body to use more of the calcium found in foods and supplements
- Vitamin D with calcium is used to treat or prevent bone loss i.e. osteoporosis
- It is also used in kidney disease to keep calcium levels normal and allow normal bone growth.
DIRECTION TO USE: As directed by the physician
- Store in a cool, dry & dark place
- Protect from direct Sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION