- Dargen 40 Injection 1 Prefilled Syringe is used for treating Anaemia, caused by chronic kidney disease and cancer chemotherapy.
- It works by stimulating the bone marrow to produce more red blood cells.
- The injection is for single use only and is injected under the skin.
Dargen 40 Injection 1 Prefilled Syringe
Prepay Your Order to avail extra 4% off.
Rx Prescription Required
Salt Composition Darbepoetin alfa (40mcg)
Therapeutic Class Blood Products & Drugs
Manufacture Lupin Ltd
Pack Size 1 Injection
Gold Card ₹ 1842 Unlock
Get Upto 30% Off On Medicines with Prepay offers.
24 Hours Express Delivery
|Country of origin||
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Store it at room temperature (10-30°C). Away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Please consult a doctor about the consumption of Alcohol with this drug.
The side effects of it includes:
- Myocardial infarction (blockage of blood flow to the heart muscle)
- High blood pressure
- Peripheral Oedema
Consult a doctor before taking the medicine, If:
- If you are allergic to Darbepoetin Alfa or any other ingredients of this medicine.
- If you have high blood pressure
- If you have liver or kidney disease
- If you have epileptic fits (seizures)
- If you have sickle cell anaemia
- If pregnant or breastfeeding.
Bionesp 40 Mcg Inj.
Save: 59.9%Gold Card ₹ 1121.2755 Unlock