PRODUCT NAME: Dailyshine 2000 IU Tablets 10’s
PACK SIZE: 10 tablets in 1 strip
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Dailyshine contains Cholecalciferol 2000 IU (International units). Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) is a fat-soluble vitamin that helps the body to absorb calcium and phosphorus found in food and supplements. Vitamin D is made by the body when the skin is exposed to sunlight. Sunscreen, protective clothing, limited exposure to sunlight, dark skin, and age may prevent getting enough vitamin D from the sun, thus leading to Vitamin D3 Deficiency. Thus, Vitamin D3 in a Dailyshine tablet is essential for calcium absorption in the body.
- Building and keeping the bones & teeth strong
- Reducing Fatigue/stress and muscular pains
- Boosting immunity and increasing resistance against infection
- Supplement for patients with diabetic complications and Cardiovascular Diseases as well.
DIRECTION TO USE:
- Take this supplement as advised by your doctor.
- You should not consume vitamin supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION