PRODUCT NAME: Dabur Pudin Hara Capsule
PACK SIZE: 10 Capsule in 1 Strip
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Pudin Hara is an Ayurvedic medication consisting of naturally occurring herbs with carminative properties. Pudin Hara is an amalgamation of two naturally occurring herbs that is used to treat various stomach ailments, especially indigestion. They are natural and as safe as any other herbal product.
- Quick action relief in indigestion, stomach ache and gastric discomfort.
- Relieves acidity (acid reflux), flatulence and bloating (bloated stomach)
- Beneficial in gastroenteritis.
- Cooling mechanism for heartburn relief.
- Cools stomach by its carminative and digestion promoting properties.
DIRECTION TO USE: Swallow a pudin hara capsule after every meal. Bite into the capsule to release the vapour in your head. Never keep your stomach empty for long hours. Sip cold milk often.
- Not recommended for children below 12 yrs of age.
- Do not exceed the daily recommended dose.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of the children.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION