- Cremalax Tablet contains Sodium picosulphate which belongs to a class of medicines called laxatives.
- It is used to provide relief from constipation (a condition in which there is difficulty in emptying the bowels, usually associated with hardened feces) and helps you empty your bowels.
- It works by increasing bowel movement?and provides relief from constipation. Constipation may be caused due to poor diet, not drinking enough water and not going to the toilet as soon as you feel you need to.
Cremalax Tablets 15’S
Prepay Your Order to avail extra 4% off.
Rx Prescription Required
Salt Composition Sodium Picosulfate (10mg)
Therapeutic Class Gastrointestinal Agents
Manufacture Abbott India Ltd
Pack Size 15 Tablets
Gold Card ₹ 107.4996 Unlock
Get Upto 30% Off On Medicines with Prepay offers.
24 Hours Express Delivery
|Country of origin||
- Do not consume alcohol after taking the medication.
- Avoid driving after taking the medication, as it can affect your vision or make you feel sleepy and dizzy.
- Store it at room temperature (10-30°C).
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
The side effects of it includes:
Consult a doctor before taking the medicine, If:
- If you are allergic to Sodium Picosulfate, or any other ingredient in the medicine
- If you have a blockage in your bowel
- If you have upset stomach
- If your bowel movements have been different for more than two weeks.
Piclin Tablets 10’S
Save: 16%Gold Card ₹ 51.44 Unlock