PRODUCT NAME: Cremaffin Plus 225ml
PACK SIZE: 225ml Net Wet.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Cremaffin Plus Syrup is a combination of three laxatives: Sodium picosulfate, liquid paraffin and milk of magnesia, which relieves constipation. Sodium picosulfate is a stimulant laxative which increases peristalsis (the wave-like movement of the intestines) to push the stools forward. Liquid paraffin is a lubricant laxative which helps retain water and fat in the stools, while milk of magnesia is an osmotic laxative which works by drawing water into the intestine through osmosis, making the stools soft. Together, they make stools easier to pass.
- Cremaffin Plus Syrup acts a laxative that helps treat constipation (infrequent bowel movements and hard, dry stools).
- It works by drawing water into your bowels and making your stools softer and easier to pass. Cremaffin Plus Syrup also increases the movement of intestines which helps empty your bowels easily.
- Cremaffin Plus Syrup reduces the pain and discomfort and improves your quality of life.
- Cremaffin Plus Syrup might take 1-2 days to work. Take Cremaffin Plus Syrup as instructed and do not stop without consulting your doctor.
DIRECTION TO USE:
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Measure it with a measuring cup and take it by mouth. Shake well before use. Cremaffin Plus Syrup may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- Are allergic (hypersensitive) to Liquid Paraffin, Magnesium Hydroxide, Sodium Picosulphate or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- Have severe pain in the stomach
- Have bowel disease or punctured bowel
- Have anorexia
- Suffer from kidney diseases
- Have disease like diverticulitis, obstruction of the bowel and other disorders in intestines.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION