PRODUCT NAME:?Cremaffin Complete Relief Mint Syrup 225 ml
PACK SIZE: 225 ml Net Wet.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
It contains liquid paraffin and milk of magnesia as the active ingredients. The milk of magnesia works by drawing water into the intestine through osmosis. The presence of liquid paraffin is responsible for the lubricating properties which help in retaining water and fat in the stools. This helps to ease bowel movement and aids in smooth defecation. It is available in?225ml bottles in mixed fruit and mint flavors.
This syrup is safe when taken as advised by your doctor. It is also recommended for use in children. It is best to take this medicine at bedtime, preferably with water and if necessary, again in the morning or as advised by the physician. However, avoid taking it in excess as that may cause certain side effects such as abdominal cramps, vomiting, and nausea.
- Provides gentle and effective relief from constipation
- Provides prompt defecation in around 8 hours
- Helps in softening the stool by drawing water through osmosis
- Promotes healthy bowel movement and improves bowel function
- Lubricates the intestinal lining which helps in easy passing of the stools
- Does not cause digestion problems such as gas and bloating
- Suits kids, adults as well as older people and is sugar-free
DIRECTION TO USE:
It should be taken as advised by your doctor. However, the best time to take this syrup is at bedtime, preferably with water and if necessary, again in the morning.?The ideal dosage of this liquid for:
- Adults and children?over 12 years: 1/2 to 1 tablespoons.
- Children aged between 5 to 12 years: 1-2 teaspoonfuls before meals or bedtime.
- Children aged between 3 to 5 years: 1/2 to 1 teaspoonful or as advised by the doctor.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep away from children.
- Prolonged use is not recommended.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Store at a temperature not exceeding 30?C.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION