PRODUCT NAME: Cranpac KM Sachet
PACK SIZE: 5gm
The formulation is developed to prevents Urinary Tract Infection (UTIs). Cranpac KM prevents attachment of Uro-Pathogenic E.Coli to the kidney walls, thereby preventing pyelonephritis.
It is a nutritional supplement contains: Potassium Magnesium Citrate (978mg), D-Mannose (300mg), and Cranberry Extract (200mg) as active ingredients.
Key Benefits of Cranpac KM
Role of active ingredients:
- Potassium Magnesium Citrate: Helps the kidneys get rid of uric acid, thereby helping to prevent gout and kidney stones
- Cranberry Extract: Used for urinary tract infections and kidney stones. Also prevents blockage of urine catheters, increases urine flow, kill germs, and reduce fever
- D-Mannose: Used for the treatment of urinary tract infections (UTIs) and Carbohydrate-Deficient Glycoprotein Syndrome. D-Mannose prevents infection-causing bacteria from sticking to the walls of the urinary tract
Cranpac KM Direction for use
- Take a glass of water (200ml) and pour the content of the sachet and consume immediately or as directed by the physician
Indications: Urinary Tract Infection
Storage instructions: Store at a temperature not exceeding 25 degree-Celsius in a cool place
Cranpac KM Safety information
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of the children
Health Care Products Online at Best Price.
Use Under Medical Supervision