PRODUCT NAME: Coolora Mouthwash
PACK SIZE: 100ml
Coolora Mouthwash is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which is used for pain relief and anti-inflammatory treatment of inflammatory conditions of the mouth and throat. It contains Benzydamine hydrochloride that act as a local anaesthetic, causing numbness and pain relief at the site of application.
Coolora Gargle Key Benefits
- An effective Oral Care Solution
- Helps prevent plaque formation, tooth decay, and bad breath
- Helps in Acute pharyngitis, tonsillitis and stomatitis
- Coolora mouthwash is also, treats oral ulcers
- Acts as a local anaesthetic.
Direction Of Use
- Take 15 ml (approximately 1 tablespoonful) of and put it in your mouth
- Swish for 30 seconds to 1 minute and spit it out.
- Avoid eating, drinking, or smoking for at least 30 minutes after rinsing.
- Use coolora mouthwash as mentioned by the manufacturer or as directed by the physician.
- Meant only for mouth rinse or gargle.
- Spit the rinse out after use, do not swallow it.
- Do not exceed the recommended quantity.
- Do not use it for more than seven days, unless otherwise advised by your doctor.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION