PRODUCT NAME: Contec CMS50DL Pulse Oximeter
PACK SIZE: 1 Device in a Box
Contec CMS50DL Pulse Oximeter is a fingertip oximeter that measures the pulse oxygen saturation and pulse rate through the finger. It is based on Photoelectric Oxyhaemoglobin Inspection Technology in accordance with Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology. The oximeter is integrated with SpO2 probe and processing display module. In addition, the device also has a Low-voltage indication.
- A small, lightweight oximeter
- Simple operation
- Low power consumption
- Convenient to carry
- Single button operation
- With Pulse rate value and bar graph display
- Suitable for use in family, hospital, oxygen bar, community healthcare, physical care in sports.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- First, turn on the Oximeter by firmly pressing the power button
- Place the sensor on any finger, with the sensor screen above the fingernail
- Don’t use the thumb because readings are less reliable than finger readings
- Wait for a few seconds
- The Result will be displayed on the screen with the symbol SpO2.
- Read the instructions carefully before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
We have wide rang of Pulse Oximeter.