PRODUCT NAME: Combigan Eye Drop 5ml
PACK SIZE: 5ml Net Wet.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Combigan Eye Drop 5ml is a prescription that is utilized for the treatment of pressure in the eyes (ocular hypertension) and glaucoma. It works by diminishing the pressure of fluid in the eye (watery humor), which helps in bringing down the expanded eye pressure.
- Combigan Eye Drop contains a combination of Brimonidine and Timolol Eye Drops which is used to control glaucoma (high pressure in the eye)
- Brimonidine belongs to a group of medicines called alpha-2 adrenergic receptor agonists
- Timolol belongs to a group of medicines called beta-blockers
- It works by reducing the production of liquid and increasing the amount of liquid that is drained. This reduces the pressure inside the eye whilst continuing to feed the eye
DIRECTION TO USE: Take it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor.
- For external use only
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Should be protected from direct light
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION