It is used for treatment of Low Blood Calcium Level, Iron Deficiencies, Anemia. protecting the cell membrane structures in the human body from oxidative damage, etc. It supports energy metabolism and inhibits cellular aging through its antioxidant action .
Coeringa Syrup contains: Moringa oleifera, Elemental iron, Elemental calcium,Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E as major ingredients.
Role of active ingredients:
– Moringa oleifera: Reduces cholesterol, reduces blood sugar level in diabetes, and has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
– Elemental Calcium: Used to prevent or treat low blood calcium levels in people who do not get enough calcium from their diets. It is used to treat conditions osteoporosis, osteomalacia/rickets, hypoparathyroidism, and latent tetany
– Elemental Iron: Required for the production of hemoglobin and Red blood cells and treats anemia
– Vitamin A: Important for growth and development, for the maintenance of the immune system and good vision
– Vitamin C: Helps the body to make collagen which is used to make skin, cartilage, tendons, ligaments, and blood vessels. It is required for healing wounds, for repairing and maintaining bones
– Vitamin E: Known to be a powerful antioxidant that functions in protecting the cell membrane structures in the human body from oxidative damage. It supports energy metabolism and inhibits cellular aging through its antioxidant action
Use Under Medical Supervision