PRODUCT: Nestle Cerelac Stage 2 Wheat Rich Vegetable Khichdi 300 GM
PACK SIZE: The pack contains 300 gm of powder.
FEATURES: Nestle CERELAC is a complementary food intended for spoon feeding from 6 months. It should not be used as a breast milk substitute. For the first 6 months, the breastfeeding is mandatory. After 6 months, the introduction of solid food to the baby is essential and should not be delayed. For the baby health, all the guidelines should be followed.
The features that contribute to the goodness of the CERELAC are:
Infant cereal is the ideal foundation for a varied and balanced diet.
CERELAC contains Iron, which contributes to normal cognitive development.
CERELAC contains Calcium and Vitamin D, which helps with the normal growth of our little consumer’s bones.
Once prepared, CERELAC doesn’t thicken and keeps its consistency.
- Always wash your hands thoroughly before preparing a feed and ensure all utensils are clean.
- Boil fresh water. Allow cooling.
- At the start of weaning use small quantities of Nestle CERELAC. The amount fed can vary according to your baby’s appetite. Increase portions as needed to a full serving of 50g of Nestle CERELAC powder mixed with 150ml of pre-boiled lukewarm drinking water.
- From 6-8 months use 1 serving of CERELAC per day.
- Always test the temperature before serving it to baby/toddler.
- Use immediately.
- Throw away any unfinished portion.
- Close tin tightly and store it in a cool, dry place.
- Use within 4 weeks of opening.
INGREDIENTS: Cereals 49% (Wheat, flour, Hydrolysed, wheat, flour), Skimmed milk powder 23.7%, Dried apple 11.4% (Apple, Cornstarch, Maltodextrin, Emulsifier: Sunflower Lecithin), Vegetable oils (Palm, Rapeseed, Coconut, Sunflower), Maltodextrin, Minerals (Calcium carbonate, Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc sulphate, Potassium iodide), Vitamins (C, Niacin, E, B1, Calcium Pantothenate, A, B6, K, Folic acid, Biotin, D), Flavourings, Culture (Bifidobacterium lactis).
This product is to be used as mentioned by the manufacturer or as directed by the physician.
Use Under Medical Supervision