PRODUCT NAME: Calpep Gold Tablets 15’s
PACK SIZE: 15 tablets in 1 strip
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Calpep Gold Tablet is used for Calcium supplements, Hypochlorhydria, Achlorhydria, Vitamin d deficiency, Bone diseases in renal osteodystrophy, Postmenopausal osteoporosis, Predialysis and dialysis patients, Hypoparathyroidism, Vitamin k deficiency, Blood clotting problems and other conditions.
- Calcium Citrate Malate is used to treat and prevent calcium deficiencies.
- Calcitriol is a form of vitamin D used to prevent and treat calcium deficiencies. It also controls the phosphorus and calcium levels in the body, and help in better absorption of calcium and bone mineralization.
- Vitamin K also is known as phytonadione is used to treat bleeding and clotting problems.
- Zinc is used to treat and prevent deficiencies and improve the immune system. It also helps in the formation of red blood cells and aids in the stimulation of enzymes.
DIRECTION TO USE: As directed by the physician
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Read the label carefully before USE
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION