PRODUCT NAME: Calpep Gold Tablet
PACK SIZE: 15 tablets in 1 Strip.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Calpep Gold Tablets contains Calcium Citrate Malate 500 mg, Calcitriol 0.25 mg, Vitamin K 250 mcg, and Zinc. Calpep Gold Tablets are used to treat and prevent bone disorders, osteoporosis, hypoparathyroidism, pseudohypoparathyroidism, and familial hypophosphatemia.
- Calcium Citrate Malate is used to treat and prevent calcium deficiencies.
- Calcitriol is a form of vitamin D used to prevent and treat calcium deficiencies. It also controls the phosphorus and calcium levels in the body, and help in better absorption of calcium and bone mineralization.
- Vitamin K is also known as phytonadione is used to treat bleeding and clotting problems.
- Zinc is used to treat and prevent deficiencies and improve the immune system. It also helps in the formation of red blood cells and aids in the stimulation of enzymes.
DIRECTION TO USE: Use a directed by the health-care professional.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Store the formulation in a cool and dry place.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION