PRODUCT NAME: CALCIROL SACHET
PACK SIZE: 10 tablets in 1 strip
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
It is used to treat Vitamin D deficiency. It is also recommended to maintain strong bones and improve your bone mineral density in people with osteoporosis and bone disorders. The presence of Vitamin D3, a fat-soluble vitamin, helps the gut to absorb calcium from food. It also helps the body to maintain adequate levels of two minerals essential for bone health, calcium, and phosphorus. This further enables the body to preserve bone health.
Our body makes Vitamin D when our skin gets exposed to the sunlight. Sunscreen, protective clothing, limited exposure to sunlight, dark skin, and age may reduce the absorption of sunlight. As a result, the rate of production of Vitamin D in the body gets affected and may result in Vitamin D3 deficiency. Thus, Vitamin D3 in this capsule may provide extra help in maintaining Vitamin D3 for better calcium absorption in the body. Along with that, this vitamin has a significant role in helping with the absorption of calcium and phosphates from the bowel.
- Contains cholecalciferol, also known as “Vitamin D3”, which is known to help in the proper growth and development of the body
- Plays a vital role in enhancing the calcium absorption from the intestines
- Helps in the treatment of Vitamin D3 deficiency and improve the symptoms
- Improves Vitamin D3 levels in the body caused due to inadequate absorption of Vitamin D3 by the digestive tract (possible reasons: conditions like Crohn?s disease, celiac disease, and cystic fibrosis)
- Assists in keeping the bones and teeth strong
- Improves bone density, aiding in the treatment of symptoms such as bone pain and back pain.
- Helps to maintain bone function and mitigate pain in the legs, ribs, and joints
- Improves the level of Vitamin D3 in people with fat malabsorption whose intestine fails to absorb fat from the diet
DIRECTION TO USE:
Tear open the sachet and pour the powder into a glass. You can take it as advised by your doctor, but it is ideally recommended to be taken with milk. This is because milk also contains magnesium which promotes the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Use under medical supervision.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION