PRODUCT NAME – Cadcium Tablets
PACK SIZE – One strip contains 10 tablets.
Cadcium Tablet contains Calcium Citrate Malate, Vitamin D3, L-Methylfolate, Boron and Methylcobalamin as major ingredients.
Role of active ingredients:
– Calcium Citrate Malate: Used to prevent or treat low blood calcium levels in people and to treat conditions caused by low calcium levels such as osteoporosis, osteomalacia/rickets, hypoparathyroidism, and in latent tetany
– Folic Acid: Helps the body to produce and maintain new red blood cells, and useful in curing certain types of anemia or lack of red blood cells
– Vitamin D3: Used to treat osteoporosis and keeps the bones strong and also helps the blood to remain at the right pH
– L-Methylfolate: Used to treat folate deficiency and highly effective at reducing homocysteine levels in healthy people
– Boron: Needed for optimal calcium metabolism and thus it is needed to prevent excess bone loss which often occurs in postmenopausal women and older
– Methylcobalamin: Used in the treatment of peripheral neuropathy, diabetic neuropathy, pernicious anemia, and as a preliminary treatment for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and plays an important role in the formation of blood
Directions for uses
– Take Cadcium Tablet as directed by the physician
– Nutritional supplement
Use Under Medical Supervision