PRODUCT NAME: Burnol Cream
PACK SIZE: 20gm Net Wet.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
?Burnol cream is a combination of Aminacrine and Cetrimide. It is used to treat burn injuries. It is also used as an antiseptic and helps in quick healing of wounds, minor cuts, and burns. Burnol cream can also be used by pregnant and lactating mothers. However, it is important to consult the doctor before using any medication during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Side effects of this cream include irritation or redness of the skin. These side effects are temporary, but if you feel that they persist or your condition worsens, you should immediately contact your doctor.
- Antimicrobial agent having a topical action for prevention and treatment of infections during treatment of burns
- Cetrimide has bacterial efficacy against gram positive and gram negative microorganism and is used as antiseptic in minor cut and abrasion
DIRECTION TO USE:
- First apply cold water, then apply Burnol directly under hygienic conditions or smear on sterile dressings for application to the affected part
- Seek your doctor’s advice if required
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage